PRIVATE & GROUP LESSONS DURING COVID
Here's what to expect...
1. What precautions will be taken to ensure we will be safe from the COVID virus?
If the workout takes place inside the coach will be wearing a mask at all times and will, to the degree possible that the workout allows, maintain social distancing of 6-8 feet.
2. Does a parent need to remain for the duration of the workout?
For some workouts we will have two coaches. For others we will have one. In the case of one coach, if there are 4 players no other adult need be present. If less than 4, either a parent/guardian or sibling over 18 years old will need to remain for the workout to ensure SAFE Environment protocols are met. We will communicate that info in advance.
3. Where will the workouts take place?
Workouts will take place in Coach Alexander's backyard. Once your workout is scheduled and confirmed, the exact location will be shared.
4. What will I need to bring/do?
Sign the waiver. Be prompt: to limit contact in-between lessons we are providing a 5 minute buffer for one family to leave before the next arrives. Bring at least one ball. If you have two basketballs, please bring both. Lots of water.
5. Can anyone do a workout?
6. How much doe the workouts cost?
The cost varies depending on number of players as well as if the players are currently signed up for the Spring/Summer season. See below for rates.
7. Can I apply the funds I paid for a previous season to these workouts?
8. What if I want to apply my funds to future seasons and still do these workouts?
You can make payments via cash, check, Venmo, or PayPal.
9. How many players can participate in one workout?
No more than 10 players. More than 1 is encouraged.
10. What happens if it starts to rain?
We'll move the workout into the garage and focus on ball handling and ladder work.
Any other questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Private Lesson Requirements: